Monday, May 7, 2012

Back on the trail

It has been nearly a year since I did any posting here . . . . a year ago I left The Trail of the Gypsy Wagon for the campaign trail.  I managed an unsuccessful but really good for a first try campaign for District Attorney here in Cayuga County.  It was one of those experiences that couldn't help but be a good one, even though the outcome wasn't what we wanted.  After election day, I have taken almost six months to get caught up on projects at home and at work, and am now ready to resume and finish up this project.


In case you have all forgot, I started this blog to go along with the book which contains the journal of my grandmother's trip across America in 1939.  I am hopeful that the book will be ready for publication in the next few months, and plan to pick up the blog posts at the Grand Canyon later this week.  


Thank you all again for reading and following my blog and this journey!  More to come. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Love Alberta's journal; I'm sure I'm going to love your book. Can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete