Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's done!

It appears that I last made a post here about a year ago . . . Can that really be?  Well, this will be a short one . . . Thanks to my incredibly creative Aunt Marilyn, this book is finally finding it's way to book form.  It will be available this very week from her website, www.neilans.com.  This is almost like magic to me, and is the realization of something that I had hoped to do many years ago, before we lost my grandmother.  Though I am certain she would have dismissed any attention she may have received over this, I am proud to be able to pay a tribute to her in this way, and am still eternally amazed at the adventurous spirit these four must have had to make this trip as they did.  Thank you, Grandma, for giving me this story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment