Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Gyspy Wagon hits the road

Now that my kickoff event in Albion is complete, I've moved on to the task of getting The Trail of the Gypsy Wagon into bookstores outside of my hometown.  My idea for this book is to follow the "trail", and hopefully have the book available in stores along the route that the Jolly Dutchmen followed.

This might be the time to mention that there is a substantial learning curve involved for me - I'm a lawyer by day, and the book selling industry is completely new to me.  I am, however, enjoying learning about what exactly bookstores look for and how the industry works.

And, I'm really happy to be able to say that, after only a week of trying, The Trail of the Gypsy Wagon will now be available at Eight Cousins Bookstore in Falmouth, Mass.  You can find a link to their site to the right, and stop in the next time you travel to Cape Cod.  Hopefully there will be many, many more announcements just like this one to come in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment